It is well known and established fact that for equity, fairness and justice it’s the turn of yagba federal constituency to produce the next Senate representing Kogi western senatorial District in the fourth coming senatorial election come 2019.
Why Senator Smart Adeyemi Should Bow Out of the Race Honourably
1. He has been afforded the opportunity to serve the good people of Kogi West for consecutive two terms of eight years
2. The major financier of Senator Smart Adeyemi is from Yagba Federal Constituency as against his kinsman to allow him complete with second tenure just like his predecessor from Lokoja /Kotokarfe Federal Constituency
What is the relationship between him and his benefactor (Financier) now?
3. Senator Smart Adeyemi was so close to the then President Goodluck Ebelle Jonathan having gotten that golden opportunity for good six years which magic again does he perform now that has not been performed then
4. His aspiration for Senate now is ill timed, Kogi west senatorial seat has over stayed in Ijumu for consecutive three terms of twelve years. For equity, fairness and justice no candidates conventionally should signifies intentions to run from Ijumu.
5. The constituents of yagba federal constituency gives him full support for both his first and second tenure which led to his emergence. He was the same person that wrestle the Senate with Yagba Sons that led to the good people of yagba federal constituency loosing the election to Senator Dino Melaye from same Ijumu for the third term
6. Senator Smart while in the Red Chamber IS MORE HEARD THAN FELT, therefore we need more refined representation that will be more mature in his presentation by application of lobbying and maturity than egocentric and display of personal aggrandizement as experience by the representation of Senator Smart and Dino respectively.
Much success can be achieved by lobbying other members of the Senate before the plenary.
7. A good actor should leaves the stage when the ovation is louder, the electorates of kogi west are tired of his representation ,opinion polls by the good people of Kogi West shows that Senator Smart Adeyemi can no longer win any election again.
8. An average Kogi West constituents believes that if equity and Justice will prevail it’s the turn of Yagba Federal Constituency to Produce the Next Senate therefore any thing outside this is marginalization
9. The erroneous impressions that Senator Smart Adeyemi a one time two terms senator posses extra ordinary credentials than any other aspirants is not true. We have more competent, experienced, matured, better certificated , more exposed and well articulated and more refined than Senator Smart, We have the likes of Dr Williams Toyin Akanle mni, A man that has risen to the peak of his career and retired as a Director in the Department of State Security Service, Possession of intimidating academic credentials, having about three different master degrees, highly refined and matured, very courageous, a philanthropist per excellence, an astute successful business man of repute, A man of God and of proven integrity, well connected both nationally and internationally
We also have Alhaji Bisimilahi who is also a master degree holder and a business man of repute who is also quality for the seat
We equally have Mrs Doyin Ibikunle who is also qualify for the office
My candid advice to Senator Smart Adeyemi is to honourably step aside of the Race to allow voice of reason, equity, fairness and justice to take it’s natural course.
I will equally appeal to His Excellency, Alhaji Yahaya Adoza Bello , the white lion and the Apostle of equity and fairness to look critically on the plight and yearning of yagba federal constituency on the issue of Senate for Kogi West.
Enough is enough, the Senate can no longer be retained in Ijumu local government after retaining the office for three terms of twelve years.